What is a ONE Retail Card?
A ONE Retail Card can be purchased from a Walmart store and loaded with money in person (either using cash or a debit card). Once you have activated your card and opened a ONE account, you may use it as a debit card. If approved for a ONE account, the card purchased at Walmart will be replaced with a permanent debit card. Think of it as a way to quick-start a ONE account.
As a ONE customer you may be eligible for:
- No monthly fees1, see About ONE for additional information
- Up to 5.00% annual percentage yield (APY) on your savings. See Interest Rate (Annual Percentage Yield, APY) for additional details
- Payday up to 2 days early, see Direct deposit for additional information
- Overdraft protection up to $200
- Cash Rewards from top merchants. See one.app/rewards for additional details
Is this a gift card?
No, ONE Retail Cards are not gift cards.
Where can I buy a ONE Retail Card?
ONE Retail Cards are available for purchase at select Walmart locations.
Is there a fee to buy a ONE Retail Card?
There is a $3 ONE Retail Card Purchase Fee to purchase a ONE Retail Card in addition to a one-time 3% load fee. In the event the card is not activated by applying for a ONE account and making a second deposit within 15 days of purchase or you are not approved for an account, the card will be subject to a $5 ONE Retail Card Fee. This fee is applied 15 days after the purchase of the card and each month thereafter.
1. For ONE Retail Cards purchased at an in-store retail location, a $5 ONE Retail Card Fee will be applied 15 days after purchase and then every month until you apply for a ONE account, are approved, and make an additional deposit.