How does Credit Builder work?
This is currently unavailable for new customers. While we work on enhancing this, ONE customers who already have this feature can continue accessing it via the ONE website.
The Credit Builder Pocket was designed to help you develop a strong credit score. As you spend from Credit Builder, money is subtracted from your balance and held to make an automatic on-time payment on the 25th of the month. This payment is reported to the primary credit bureaus. Making timely payments can have a positive impact on your credit score.
How do I add money to my Credit Builder Pocket?
You can fund your Credit Builder Pocket by transferring funds already in your ONE account. After signing into your ONE account via the ONE website, follow these steps:
- Click on the icon in the bottom right corner to access the Save tab
- Select the Credit Builder Pocket
- Click on the Add $ button
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer
- Select Spend, Pocket, or linked account where you would like to transfer the funds from
- List the Credit Builder Pocket as where to transfer the funds
- Choose if you would like the transfer to be recurring
- Click Continue
Those funds should now be available for use in your Credit Builder Pocket. If transferring from a linked account, please allow up to 5 business days for those funds to post to your account.
Do I need to make a manual payment?
No. Your Credit Builder Pocket will be paid automatically on the 25th of every month. As you spend from Credit Builder, money is subtracted from your balance and held to make an automatic on-time payment on the 25th of the month.
This article is intended for ONE customers who currently have an active Credit Builder Pocket.