How do I set up my direct deposit?
Many employers or payroll providers require that you set up your direct deposit through their online payroll system. Typically, this process will require:
- Account and routing numbers
- Bank name: ONE Finance, Inc.
- Bank address: 5415 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98203 (Note: Please do not send any mail/checks/etc. to this address)
- Account type designation: All ONE accounts, including Savings pockets, should be marked as checking accounts
If your payroll provider requires a completed direct deposit form from your bank or a voided check, use this form. Be sure to complete the form as illustrated below.
Step 1: Fill out your name and account number. Please note that the bank name should be “ONE Finance, Inc.” Remember to enter the account number associated with the pocket or tab you would like to fund.
Step 2: Select the amount of money you would like to be deposited into your ONE account each paycheck by choosing one of the three options shown below.
Step 3: Fill out your name and account number. This will be the same account number as you entered in Step 1.
Step 4: Fill out your employer's name then sign and date the form. If you have questions about information specific to your employer or a third party, please reach out to them directly.
Once you’ve completed and signed the form, share it with your payroll provider using their preferred method. While some payroll companies require that you upload the form to their online system, others may require hand or mail delivery.
To set up direct deposit through your ONE account, please follow these steps:
- Tap on to access your Profile
- Select Direct deposit from the menu options
- Tap on Find Your Employer
- Select Continue
- Enter the name of your employer or payroll provider
- Enter your credentials for your employer or payroll provider's website
- Enter the details of the ONE pocket or tab you wish to have the funds deposited in
- Choose a percentage or dollar amount you want to have deposited from each paycheck
- You’ll be all set to start receiving your direct deposit to your ONE account
If you haven’t received your direct deposit within 2 business days after it was sent by your employer, contact your payroll provider directly.
How do I get paid early?
ONE will post your direct deposit up to two days early, based on when we receive the funds from your employer or benefits provider. The timing of your deposit depends on when the sender initiates the payment to your ONE account, which means that your direct deposit may not arrive early every paycheck. Direct deposits are posted Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
ONE does not have insight into where your direct deposit may be in this process until we post it to your account.
What are the perks of setting up direct deposit?
As long as you receive $500 or more in eligible direct deposits per month, you unlock the following benefits as a Direct Deposit Customer:
- Get paid up to 2 days early
- Get up to $200 in overdraft protection
- Instantly take out cash at Walmart for free with your in-app barcode
- No ATM fees at 55,000+ Allpoint ATMs
- 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on total Savings balance, up to $250,000
- 3% cash back at Walmart, up to $50 on purchases made at Walmart and Walmart.com with your ONE debit card