What account benefits do I get at ONE?
We're building simple solutions to help you save, spend, and grow your money—all in one place. No monthly fees1, no minimum account balances, no hassles. Download the app and create an account for free today to enjoy savings rates higher than the national average.
START GROWING YOUR MONEY
- Boost your earning potential with up to 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on Savings balances up to $250,0002
GET MORE FROM YOUR PAYCHECK
- Get paid up to 2 days early
- Get overdraft protection up to $200
ENHANCED SECURITY & CONVENIENCE
- Add your card to a digital wallet for secure, convenient, and touch-free payments
- Instantly lock your card to prevent purchases
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000 per depositor through our banking partner, Coastal Community Bank
What kind of account is ONE?
ONE accounts (which include a Checking tab and a Savings tab that has Primary Savings and custom savings pockets) are demand deposit accounts, commonly referred to as a checking account. While your Primary Savings and custom savings pockets might feel like separate savings accounts, they are technically a part of the main account, which is a checking account.
Is ONE FDIC insured?
ONE accounts are FDIC insured for a combined total of up to $250,000 through our bank partner, Coastal Community Bank, Member FDIC.
Who is Coastal Community Bank?
ONE has partnered with Coastal Community Bank to provide banking services, such as your ONE account and card. As the banking provider, Coastal Community Bank is the bank where your account is held.
Although Coastal Community Bank holds your funds, ONE services your account. If you have any issues or questions, please contact ONE Customer Service.
If you connect your ONE account to another service to transfer funds, your account’s Routing and Transit Number (RTN) will most often be presented as ONE Finance or Coastal ONE Finance. In some cases, it may be displayed as Coastal Community Bank.
What fees are there?
There are no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements at ONE. If you are a Direct Deposit Customer, you will be charged a $3 ONE ATM fee each time you use an ATM that is outside of the Allpoint network. If you are not a Direct Deposit Customer, the following fees apply to your ONE account, as provided in the Deposit Account Agreement. You can avoid these fees from ONE by receiving $500 or more in eligible direct deposits per month:
- Withdrawals from an ATM will be charged a $3 ONE ATM fee, in addition to any fee that might be charged by the ATM operator
- Over-the-counter transactions will be charged a $3 fee from ONE in addition to any fees charged by the bank or credit union
- Withdrawal of funds using the in-app generated barcode at Walmart will be charged a $3 fee
- $3 One Retail Card Purchase Fee to purchase a ONE Retail Card at Walmart in addition to a one-time 3% load fee. In the event the card is not activated by applying for a ONE account within 10 days of purchase or you are not approved for an account, the card will be subject to a $5 ONE Retail Card Fee. The Retail card fee is applied 10 days after the purchase of the card and each month thereafter
1. For ONE Retail Cards purchased at an in-store retail location, a $5 ONE Retail Card Fee will be applied 15 days after purchase and then every month until you apply for a ONE account, are approved, and make an additional deposit.
2. 5.00% annual percentage yield (APY) applies to the Savings balance (up to $250,000) of customers who either (i) received $500 or more of eligible direct deposits in the previous month or (ii) have a total daily account balance of $5,000 or more. Customers can also earn 5.00% APY on Pay Autosave and Even Save balances (up to $250,000). In all instances 5.00% APY is limited to an aggregate Savings balance of up to $250,000.
All other Savings balances will earn 1.00% APY. APYs are as of 8/25/2023, but may change at any time before or after account opening.